EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safeguards, Homeland Security|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- M. Ito, L. Storasta, H. Tsuchida, “Development of 4HSiC Epitaxial Growth Technique Achieving High Growth Rate and Large-Area Uniformity” Appl. Phys. Expr. 1 (2008) 015001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Goorley et al., “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview - MCNP6 version 1.0”, LA-UR-13-22934 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick, et al., ENDF/B-VII.1 nuclear data for science and technology: cross sections, covariances, fission product yields and decay data, Nucl. Data Sheets, 112, 2011, pp. 2887–2996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jeraj, M. Ravnik, TRIGA mark II reactor: U(20)-zirconium hydride fuel rods in water with graphite reflector, IEU-COMP-THERM-003, International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC (95) 03, OECD-NEA, Paris, France, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Critical Safety Benchmark Experiments, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Nuclear Energy Agency, NEA/NSC/DOC (95) 03, Paris (published on DVD). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolšsek et al., Using TRIGA Mark II research reactor for irradiation with thermal neutrons, Nucl. Eng. Des, 283, 2015, pp. 155–161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Radulović et al, Qualification of heavy water based irradiation device in the JSI TRIGA reactor for irradiations of FT-TIMS samples for nuclear safeguards, Nucl. Inst. Meth. A, 885, 2018, pp. 139–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Radulović et al, Report on experimental tests of a combined SPND and thermocouple sensor for the DISCOMS project at the JSI TRIGA reactor, JSI report No. 12547, Joef Stefan Institute, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Snoj et al., Calculation of kinetic parameters for mixed TRIGA cores with Monte Carlo, Ann. Nucl. Energy, 37 (2), 2010, pp. 223–229. [Google Scholar]
- L. Snoj et al., Analysis of neutron flux distribution for the validation of computational methods for the optimization of research reactor utilization, Appl. Radiat. Isot., 69 (1), 2011, pp. 136–141. [Google Scholar]
- V. Radulović et al., Validation of absolute axial neutron flux distribution calcula- tions with MCNP with 197Au(n, γ)198Au reaction rate distribution measurements at the JSI TRIGA Mark II reactor, Appl. Rad. Isot., 84, 2014, pp. 57–65. [Google Scholar]
- L. Snoj, G. Žerovnik, A. Trkov, Computational analysis of irradiation facilities at the JSI TRIGA reactor, Appl. Rad. Isot., 70 (3), 2012, pp.483–488. [Google Scholar]
- A. Trkov, V. Radulović, L. Snoj, The GRUPINT neutron spectrum adjustment code - general features and characterization of the spectra in three irradiation channels of the JSI TRIGA reactor, Program and Book of abstracts, 16th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, May 7 – 12, 2017, Santa Fe, USA. [Google Scholar]
- I. Capan et al., Double negatively charged carbon vacancy at the h- and k-sites in 4H-SiC: combined Laplace-DLTS and DFT study. Journal of applied physics, 123 (16), 2018, pp. 161597-1–161597-6. [Google Scholar]
- R. Capote et al., “Updating and Extending the IRDF-2002 Dosimetry Library,” Journal of ASTM International, 9 (4), 2012, pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- V. Radulović et al., Characterization of ex-core irradiation facilities of the JSI TRIGA Mark II reactor, Proceedings, 21st International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe, September 5–7, 2012, Ljubljana, Slovenia. [Google Scholar]
- I. Mandić et al., “Bulk damage in DMILL npn bipolar transistors caused by thermal neutrons versus protons and fast neutrons”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 51 (4), 2004, pp. 1752–1758. [Google Scholar]
- I. Mandić, V. Cindro, A. Gorišek, G. Kramberger and M. Mikuž, “Online Integrating Radiation Monitoring System for the ATLAS Detector at the Large Hadron Collider”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 54 (4), 2007, pp. 1143–1150. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.