EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- K.A. Terrani, D. Wang, L.J. Ott, R.O. Montgomery, ‘The effectof fuel thermal conductivity on the behavior of LWR cores duringloss-of-coolant accidents’, Journal of Nuclear Materials, 448, 1–3, 2014, 512-519. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Erbacher, H. Neitzel, H. Rosinger, H. Schmidt, and K. Wiehr, "Burst Criterion of Zircaloy Fuel Claddings in a Loss-of-CoolantAccident," in Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry, ed. D. Franklin (West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM International, 1982, 271-283. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ferry, D. Parrat, C. Gonnier, C. Blandin, Y. Weiss, and A. Sasson, "The LORELEI test device for LOCA experiments in theJules Horowitz reactor," in WRFPM 2014 conference, Japan, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. Erbacher and S. Leistikow, "Zircaloy Fuel Cladding Behaviorin a Loss-of-Coolant Accident: A Review," in Zirconium in theNuclear Industry, ed. R. Adamson and L. S. Van (WestConshohocken, PA: ASTM International, 1987, 451-488. [Google Scholar]
- B. Bouvry, G. Cheymol, L. Ramiandrisoa, B. Javaudin, C. Gallou, H. Maskrot, et al., "Multispectral pyrometry for surface temperaturemeasurement of oxidized Zircaloy claddings," Infrared Physics and Technology, 83, 2017, 78-87. [Google Scholar]
- B. Bouvry, G. Cheymol, C. Gallou, H. Maskrot, C. Destouches, L. Ferry, and C. Gonnier., ’Theoretical and Experimental Analyses ofthe Impact of High-Temperature Surroundings on the TemperatureEstimated by an Optical Pyrometry Technique,’ in IEEE Transactionson Nuclear Science, 65, 9, 2018, 2593-2600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lee, T. J. McKrell, C. Yue and M. S. Kazimi, ‘Safety Assessment of SiC Cladding Oxidation under Loss-of-Coolant Accident Conditions in Light Water Reactors’ Nuclear Technology, 183:2, 210-227. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheymol, H. Long, J.F. Villard, B. Brichard, “High LevelGamma and Neutron Irradiation of Silica Optical Fibers in CEAOSIRIS Nuclear Reactor” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., 55, 2008, 252-2258. [Google Scholar]
- S. Girard, A. Morana, A. Ladaci, T. Robin, L. Mescia, J.J. Bonnefois, M. Boutillier, J. Mekki, A. Paveau, B. Cadier, E. Marin, Y. Ouerdane, and A. Boukenter, “Recent advances in radiation-hardenedfiber-based technologies for space applications”, Journal of Optics, 20, 9, 2018, 093001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Forgeron, J. Brachet, F. Barcelo, A. Castaing, J. Hivroz, J. Mardon, and C. Bernaudat, "Experiment and modeling of advancedfuel rod cladding behavior under LOCA conditions: alpha-beta phasetransformation kinetics and EDGAR methodology," presented at the Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry: 12th international symposium, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.