EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- P. Ferdinand et al., “Optical Fiber Sensors to improve the safetyof Nuclear Power Plants,” Asia Pacific Optical Sensors,APOS2013, Wuhan, China, 17th-21st Oct. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ferdinand et al, “DISCOMS: DIstributed Sensing for COrium Monitoring and Safety,” CANSMART, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 15-17July 2015. https://hal-cea.archives-ouvertes.fr/cea-02151741 [Google Scholar]
- M. Brovchenko et al., “Neutron-gamma flux and dose calculationsfor feasibility study of DISCOMS instrumentation in case ofsevere accident in a GEN 3 reactor.” EPJ Web of Conferences 153, 07030 (2017)- ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016. 25 Sept. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201715307030. [Google Scholar]
- TRIPOLI-4 Project Team, “TRIPOLI-4 v8 User Guide”, CEA-R-6316 (Feb. 2013). www.oecdnea.org/tools/abstract/detail/nea-1716/. [Google Scholar]
- S. Girard, A. Morana, A. Ladaci, T. Robin, L. Mescia, J.J. Bonnefois, M. Boutillier, J. Mekki, A. Paveau, B. Cadier, E. Marin, Y. Ouerdane, and A. Boukenter, “Recent advances in radiation-hardened fiber-based technologies for space applications”, Journal of Optics, vol 20, no. 9, Aug. 2018, Art. no. 093001. [Google Scholar]
- L. Maurin et al., “Remote monitoring of Molten Core-Concrete Interaction experiment with Optical Fibre Sensors & perspectives for severe nuclear accident monitoring – DISCOMS project,” 6th international conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications, ANIMMA 2019, 17-21 June 2019, Portorož, Slovenia. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wijnands, L. K. De Jonge, J. Kuhnhenn, S. K. Hoeffgen, and U. Weinand, “Optical absorption in commercial single mode optical fibers in a high energy physics radiation field,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 2216–2222, Aug. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- X. Phéron, S. Girard, A. Boukenter, B. Brichard, S. Delepine-Lesoille, J. Bertrand, and Y. Ouerdane, “High -ray dose radiation effects on the performances of Brillouin scattering based optical fiber sensors,” Opt. Exp., vol. 20, pp. 26978–26985, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- http://www-centre-saclay.cea.fr/fr/Le-Labra-une-plateforme-d-irradiation-au-service-des-industriels-et-des-chercheurs [Google Scholar]
- F. Foulon, B. Lescop, and X. Lohleber, “Development of education and training programs using ISIS research reactor”. Joint IGORR 2013 & IAEA Technology Meeting, Korea, 13-18 Oct 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kuhnhenn, S. K. Hoffgen, and U. Weinand, “Quality Assurancefor Irradiation Tests of Optical Fibers: Uncertainty and Reproducibility”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Science, vol. 56, no. 4, pp.2160-2166, August 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendez and T. F. Morse, “Specialty Optical Fibers Handbook”; https://www.elsevier.com/books/specialty-optical-fibers-handbook/mendez/978-0-12-369406-5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.