EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- K. Nagatani, S. Kiribayashi, Y. Okada, K. Otake, K. Yoshida, S. Tadokoro, T. Nishimura, T. Yoshima, and E. Koyanagi. Emergency response to the nuclear accident atthe Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plants using mobilerescue robots. Journal of Field Robotics, vol. 30, pp. 44-63,2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Andreeva, M.P. Pavlova, and P.P Groudev, “Overview of plant specific severe accident managementstrategies for Kozloduy nuclear power plant, WWER-1000/320,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 35, pp. 555-564, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kinoshita, R. Tayama, Y. Kometani, and Y. Kani, “Development of new technology for Fukushima Daiichinuclear power station reconstruction,” Hitachi Review, vol. 63, pp. 41-46, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, and D. Ghosal. Wireless sensornetwork survey. Computer Networks, vol. 52, pp. 2292-2330, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, and J. Jiang. Comparative examination onarchitecture and protocol of industrial wireless sensornetwork standards. IEEE Communication Survey &Tutorials, vol. 18, pp. 2197-2219, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ajith Kumar S., K. Øvsthus and L.M. Kristensen, Anindustrial perspective on wireless sensor networks – asurvey of requirements, protocols, and challenges. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 16, pp. 1391-1412, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Georgiou, and U. Raza. Low power wide area networkanalysis, Can LoRa Scale? IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 6, pp. 162-165, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Adalja, E.S. Toner, A. Cicero, J. Fitzgerald, and T.V. Inglesby, Radiation at Fukushima: basic issues andconcepts. Clinicians’ Biosecurity News, Analysis of Advances and Challenges in Clinical Biosecurity. [Google Scholar]
- R. Eisler, The Fukushima 2011 disaster. U.S. Geological Survey, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- [Online] Available: The Fukushima nuclear reactorradiation at highest level since 2011 meltdown, https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/03/fukushima-daiichi-radiation-levels-highest-since-2011-meltdown. Access date: Feb. 3, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.