EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2020Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2019 (MMCP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical and Computational Support of the Experiments, Computing Tools, and Software Services|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- D. Baranov, M. Kapishin, T. Mamontova, et al., KnE Energ. Phys. 3, 291, 43 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gertsenberger, S.P. Merts, O.V. Rogachevsky, et al., Eur. Phys. J. A, 52, 214 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Malafeyev, S.A. Nemnyugin, 25-th Russian Particle Accelerator Conference, Proceedings, St. Petersburg, (2016) p. 437 [Google Scholar]
- Google Performance Tools, https://github.com/gperftools/gperftools [Google Scholar]
- P. Batyuk, D. Baranov, S. Merts, O. Rogachevsky, EPJ Web of Conferences 204, 07012-1–7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fruhwirth, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Phys. Res. A 262, 444 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.