EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2020Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2019 (MMCP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical and Computational Support of the Experiments, Computing Tools, and Software Services|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- Digital Signal Processing. Handbook / ed. V.K. Madisetti and D.B. Williams (Chapmann & Hall, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tikhonov, V.Y. Arsenin, Solutions of Ill-posed Problems (Winstons & Sons, Washington, D.C., 1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Smith, The Scientist and Engineer’s Guide to Digital signal processing / 2nd ed. (California Technical Publishing, San Diego, CA, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gonzalez, Digital Image Processing / 3rd ed. (Pearson Hall., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Novikov-Borodin, Instruments and Experimental Techniques 61, 6, 780–787 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Novikov-Borodin, Instruments and Experimental Techniques 62, 4, 480–488 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pedroni, S. Scheib, T. Bohringer, A. Coray, M. Grossmann, S. Lin, A. Lomax, Physics in Medicine and Biology 50, 541–561 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.