EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20208th International Meeting of Union for Compact Accelerator-Driven Neutron Sources (UCANS-8)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Compact Sources and Projects|
|Published online||11 March 2020|
- J. M. Carpenter, and C.-K. Loong, 2017. Elements of Slow-Neutron Scattering, Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Carpenter, D. Baxter, and R. Granada (2018). UCANS VII Meeting Summary, Neutron News, 29, Number 2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Anderson, C. Andreani, J. M. Carpenter, G. Festa, G. Gorini, C.- K. Loong, and R. Senesi (2016). Research opportunities with compact accelerator-based neutron sources, Physics Reports doi:10.1016/j/physrep.2016.07.007. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kardjilov and G. Festa, (2017). Neutron methods for archeology and cultural heritage, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 10.1007/978-3-319-33163-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Duderstadt (2018). The University of Michigan Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences: A History, The Millennium Project, Ann Arbor. [Google Scholar]
- See also an earlier version of this paper, (2019) J. M. Carpenter, “Development of Compact Neutron Sources.” Nature Reviews Physics 1, published online 28 January 2019, pp.177-179. Issue date March 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.