EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- H. J. Zwally et al., “ICESat’s laser measurements of polar ice, atmosphere, ocean, and land,” Journal of Geodynamics, 34(3-4): 405-445 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Wang et al., “Earth science applications of ICESat/GLAS,” International Journal of Remote Sensing 32(23): 8837-8864 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nie et al., “A Novel Model for Terrain Slope Estimation Using ICESat/GLAS Waveform Data,” Ieee Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 56(1): 217-227 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Mahoney et al., “Slope Estimation from ICESat/GLAS,” Remote Sensing, 6(10): 10051-10069 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Yi et al., “ICESat measurement of Greenland ice sheet surface slope and roughness,” Annals of Glaciology, 42: 83-89 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Howat et al., “The Reference Elevation Model of Antarctica,” Cryosphere, 13(2): 665-674 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Duong, “Processing and Application of ICESat Large Footprint Full Waveform Laser Range Data,” (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Brenne et al., “Geoscience laser altimeter system algorithm theoretical basis document: Derivation of range and range distributions from laser pulse waveform analysis. Algorithm Theoretical Basis Documents (ATBD),” (2003) [Google Scholar]
- X. L. Li et al., “Terrain slope estimation within footprint from ICESat/GLAS waveform: model and method,” Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, 6: 24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.