EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar Data Analysis and Models|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- B. E. Schutz, H. J. Zwally, C. A. Shuman, D. Hancock, and J. P. DiMarzio, “Overview of the ICESat Mission,” Geophysical Research Letters, 32(21) (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Gardner et al., “A reconciled estimate of glacier contributions to sea level rise: 2003 to 2009,” Science, 340(6134): 852-857 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Pritchard, S. R. M. Ligtenberg, H. A. Fricker, D. G. Vaughan, M. R. V. D. Broeke, and L. Padman, “Antarctic ice-sheet loss driven by basal melting of ice shelves,” Nature, 484 (7395): 502 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Carabajal and D. J. Harding, “ICESat Validation of SRTM C-Band Digital Elevation Models,” Agu Fall Meeting, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Abdalati et al., “The ICESat-2 Laser Altimetry Mission,” Proceedings of the IEEE, 98(5): 735-751 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Li et al., “improve the zy-3 height accuracy using icesat/glas laser altimeter data,” International Archives of the Photogrammetry Remote Sensing & S, XLI-B1: 37-42 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Brenner et al., “The Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document for the Derivation of Range and Range Distributions from Laser Pulse Waveform Analysis for Surface Elevations, Roughness, Slope, and Vegetation Heights,” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Duong, “Processing and Application of ICESat Large Footprint Full Waveform Laser Range Data,” None (EN), Delft University of Technology, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou. “Laser footprints information inversion and positioning of satellite laser altimeter (dissertation)”. (in Chinese). Wuhan: Wuhan University, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Taubin, “A Signal Processing Approach To Fair Surface Design,” in Conference on Computer Graphics & Interactive Techniques, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Lai, et al. Iterative decomposition method for small foot-print LiDAR waveform. Journal of Infrared & Millimeter Waves 32.4: 319-324 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Parrish, “Exploiting full-waveform lidar data and multiresolution wavelet analysis for vertical object detection and recognition,” in IEEE International Geoscience & Remote Sensing Symposium, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Huang, et al. “The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis.” Proceedings A 454.1971: 903-995: (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yong. “Research on modern methods for landslide deformation analysis and prediction (dissertation)”. (in Chinese) Wuhan: Wuhan University, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.