EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 3- Optical System Design, Tolerancing and Manufacturing|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- Webside: https://www.PanDao.ch [Google Scholar]
- Jiwang Yan, J. Tamaki, K. Syoji, T. Kuriyagawa, “Single-point diamond turning of CaF2 for nanometric surface”, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Volume 24, Issue 9, pp 640-646, 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David Walker; A. T. Beaucamp; David Brooks; Richard Freeman; Andrew King; Gerry McCavana; Roger Morton; David Riley; John Simms; Novel CNC polishing process for control of form and texture on aspheric surfaces. Proc. SPIE 4767, Current Developments in Lens Design and Optical Engineering III, 2002; [Google Scholar]
- Franz Thomas, and Thomas Hänsel, “Ion beam figuring (IBF) solutions for the correction of surface errors of small high performance optics.” Optical Fabrication and Testing. Optical Society of America, 2008; [Google Scholar]
- Oliver Faehnle, H. van Brug and H. Frankena, “Fluid Jet Polishing of optical surfaces”, Applied Optics 37(28),6771-6773, 1998; [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.