EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 13- Advances and Applications of Optics and Photonics|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- V. Bhatia, “Applications of long-period gratings to single and multi-parameter sensing,” Opt. Express, vol. 4, no. 11, p. 457, 1999. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X.-W. Zhao and Q. Wang, “Mini review: Recent advances in long period fiber grating biological and chemical sensors,” Instrum. Sci. Technol., pp. 1–30, Sep. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- V. Bhatia and M. Vengsarkar, “Optical fiber long-period grating sensors.,” Opt. Lett., vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 692–4, 1996. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pirich and K. D’Ambrosio, “Fiber optics for harsh environments,” in 2011 IEEE Long Island Systems, Applications and Technology Conference, 2011, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Vengsarkar, P. J. Lemaire, J. B. Judkins, V. Bhatia, T. Erdogan, and J. E. Sipe, “Long-period fiber gratings as band-rejection filters,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 58–64, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rego, “Arc-Induced Long Period Fiber Gratings,” J. Sensors, vol. 2016, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Allsop et al., “Comparison between femtosecond laser and fusion-arc inscribed long period gratings in photonic crystal fibre,” vol. 7357, p. 73570J, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chaubey, P. Joshi, M. Kumar, R. Arya, A. K. Nath, and S. Kher, “Design and development of long-period grating sensors for temperature monitoring,” Sadhana - Acad. Proc. Eng. Sci., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 513–519, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang and Y. Liu, “Review of optical fiber bending/curvature sensor,” Measurement, vol. 130, pp. 161–176, Dec. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kong, X. Ouyang, A. Zhou, H. Yu, and L. Yuan, “Pure Directional Bending Measurement With a Fiber Bragg Grating at the Connection Joint of Eccentric-Core and Single-Mode Fibers,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 34, no. 14, pp. 3288–3292, Jul. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Geng et al., “Two-dimensional bending vector sensing based on spatial cascaded orthogonal long period fiber,” Opt. Express, vol. 20, no. 27, p. 28557, Dec. 2012. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Guyard, D. Leduc, C. Lupi, and Y. Lecieux, “Global overview of the sensitivity of long period gratings to strain,” Opt. Laser Technol., vol. 79, pp. 62–73, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Black, D. Zare, L. Oblea, Y.-L. Park, B. Moslehi, and C. Neslen, “ON THE GAGE FACTOR FOR OPTICAL FIBER GRATING STRAIN GAGES.” [Google Scholar]
- F. Chiavaioli et al., “Towards a Uniform Metrological Assessment of Grating- Based Optical Fiber Sensors: From Refractometers to Biosensors,” Biosensors, vol. 7, no. 4, p. 23, Jun. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.