EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Data Adjustment|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- C. De Saint Jean et al., Evaluation of Neutron-induced Cross Sections and their Related Covariances with Physical Constraints, Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 148, Pages 383-419, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Leconte et al., Feedback on Pu239 and Pu240 nuclear data and associated covariances through the CERES integral experiments, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 52:7-8, 1044-1052, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier, C. De Saint Jean, S. Kopecky, et al., Recent Developments in the CONRAD Code regarding Experimental Corrections, EPJ Web of Conferences 42-02004, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Kumar et al., Influence of nuclear data parameters on integral experiment assimilation using Cook’s distance, EPJ Web Conf., 211- 07001, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- In Jae Myung, The Importance of Complexity in Model Selection, Journal of Mathematical Psychology, Vol. 44, Issue 1, Pages 190-204, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- S. Konishi et al., Information Criteria and Statistical Modeling, Springer, ISBN 9780387718866, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. B. Snijders, and R.J. Bosker, Multilevel Analysis: An Introduction to Basic and Advanced Multilevel Modeling, second edition, Sage Publishers, ISBN 9781849202008, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Methods and Issues for the Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance data, A report by the working party of International Nuclear Data Evaluation Co-operation of NEA Nuclear Science Committee. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Spiegelhalter, et al., Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit, J. R. Statist. Soc. B, 64, Part 4, pp. 583-639, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.