EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- B. Kiedrowski et al., "Whisper: Sensitivity/Uncertainty-Based Computational Methods and Software for Determining Baseline Upper Subcrit-ical Limits." Nuclear Science and Engineering 181:1, 17-47 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bess, T. Ivanova, “International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments,” NEA-1486/16. Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris, September 2018 Edition. [Google Scholar]
- J. Arthur et al., "Validating the performance of correlated fission multiplicity implementation in radiation transport codes with subcritical neutron multiplication benchmark experiments." Annals of Nuclear Energy. 120, 348-366 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. WERNER, et al., "MCNP6.2 Release Notes", Los Alamos National Laboratory, LA-UR-18-20808 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Goda et al., "Comparison of Methods for Determining Multiplication in Subcritical Configurations of a Plutonium System." Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2018. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. McKenzie, "Prompt Neutron Decay Constant Measurements on a Lead Moderated, Copper Reflected Weapons Grade Plutonium System." Proceedings of the Advances in Nuclear Nonproliferation Technology and Policy Conference. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Fukushima et al., "Lead Void Reactivity Worth in Two Critical Assembly Cores with Differing Uranium Enrichments." Nuclear Science and Engineering 189:1, 93-99 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hutchinson et al., "Subcritical Copper Reflected α-phase Plutonium (SCRαP) Measurements and Simulations." Proceedings of M&C 2017 - International Conference on Mathematics & Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering. Jeju, Korea, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hutchinson et al., "Measurements on a Subcrit-ical Copper-Reflected α-phase Plutonium (SCRαP) Sphere." Transactions of the American Nuclear Society. Washington, D.C. 117, 832-835 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bahran et al., "Neptunium Subcritical Observation (NeSO) Integral Benchmark Experiment Design." Transactions of the American Nuclear Society. Washington, D.C. 117, 853-856 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.