EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Mid Infrared Sources and Characterization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Q. Wu and X.-C. Zhang, “Free-space electro-optic sampling of terahertz beams,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 67, 3523 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gallot and D. Grischkowsky, “Electro-optic detection of terahertz radiation,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 16, 1204 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- C. Hofer et al., “Quantum-Efficiency and Bandwidth Optimized Electro-Optic Sampling,” CLEO Europe (2019), DOI: 10.1109/CLEOE- EQEC.2019.8873083. [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Butler et al., “Watt-scale 50-MHz source of single-cycle waveform-stable pulses in the molecular fingerprint region,” Opt. Lett. 44, 1730 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porer et al., “Shot noise reduced terahertz detection via spectrally postfiltered electro-optic sampling,” Opt. Lett. 39, 2435 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Pupeza et al., “Field-resolved infrared spectroscopy of biological systems,” Nature 577, 52 (2020). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.