EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Mid Infrared Sources and Characterization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- A. Zewail, “Femtochemistry: Atomic‐Scale Dynamics of the Chemical Bond Using Ultrafast Lasers (Nobel Lecture)”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 39, 2586-2631 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Jonas, “Two-dimensional femtosecond spectroscopy”, Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem. 54, 425-463 (2003). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Pupeza et al., “Field-resolved infrared spectroscopy of biological systems,” Nature 577, 52–59 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- B. Süss, F. Ringleb, and J. Heberle,. “New ultrarapid-scanning interferometer for FT-IR spectroscopy with microsecondtime-resolution,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 87, 063113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kray, F. Spöler, T. Hellerer, and H. Kurz, “Electronically controlled coherent linear optical sampling for optical coherence tomography,” Opt. Express 18, 9976-9990 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O. Schubert, M. Eisele, V. Crozatier, N. Forget, D. Kaplan, and R. Huber, “Rapid-scan acousto-optical delay line with 34 kHz scan rate and 15 as precision,” Opt. Lett. 38, 2907-2910 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.