EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Solitons I, Supercontinuum and Raman Processes in Fibers|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- M.D. Duncan et al., “Scanning coherent anti-Stokes Raman microscope.” Opt. Lett. 7, 350 (1982). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Winters et al., “Sub-ps fiber-based soliton-tuned mid-IR source in the 9.7–14.9μm wavelength…” Opt. Lett. 35, 2179 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rishøj et al., “Soliton self-mode conversion: revisiting Raman scattering of ultrashort pulses,” Optica 6, 304 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Rishøj et al., “Jitter-free, dual-wavelength, ultrashort-pulse, energetic fiber sources using SSMC,” Opt. Express 28, 4333 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Kabagöz et al., “Time-Synchronized 3-Color Single-Aperture Fiber Sources via SSMC,” CLEO, p. SM1P. 7 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.