EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Solitons I, Supercontinuum and Raman Processes in Fibers|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- G. P. Agrawal, Nonlinear Fiber Optics, 3rd. ed., (Academic Press, Boston, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zumbusch et al., “Three-dimensional vibrational imaging by coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 82 41-42 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li et al., “Optical fiber-source of polarization-entangled photons in the 1550 nm telecom band,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 94 053601 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramachandran et al., “On the scalability of ring fiber designs for OAM multiplexing,” Opt. Express 23, 3721 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Greenberg et al., “Single-shot, sub-pm-res. wavemeter using topologically enhanced optical activity …” CLEO, JTh5A. 9. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ma et al., “Light guidance beyond cutoff in optical fibers,” in CLEO, paper SF1P.2. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu et al., “Suppression of Raman scattering by controlling the angular momentum content of fiber modes,” CLEO, FM2P. 5. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Poletti and P. Horak. “Description of ultrashort pulse propagation in multimode optical fibers,” JOSA B 25, 1645-1654 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.