EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Solitons I, Supercontinuum and Raman Processes in Fibers|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- G. P. Agrawal, Nonlinear Fiber Optics, 3rd. ed., (Academic Press, Boston, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zumbusch et al., “Three-dimensional vibrational imaging by coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 82 41-42 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li et al., “Optical fiber-source of polarization-entangled photons in the 1550 nm telecom band,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 94 053601 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramachandran et al., “On the scalability of ring fiber designs for OAM multiplexing,” Opt. Express 23, 3721 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Greenberg et al., “Single-shot, sub-pm-res. wavemeter using topologically enhanced optical activity …” CLEO, JTh5A. 9. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ma et al., “Light guidance beyond cutoff in optical fibers,” in CLEO, paper SF1P.2. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu et al., “Suppression of Raman scattering by controlling the angular momentum content of fiber modes,” CLEO, FM2P. 5. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Poletti and P. Horak. “Description of ultrashort pulse propagation in multimode optical fibers,” JOSA B 25, 1645-1654 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.