EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Optical Parametric Oscillators|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- S. Das, “Optical parametric oscillator: status of tunable radiation in mid-IR to IR spectral range based on ZnGeP2 crystal pumped by solid state lasers”, Opt. Quantum Electron. 51, 70 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hemming, et al., “99 W mid-IR operation of a ZGP OPO at 25% duty cycle,” Opt. Express 21, 10062–10069 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.-P. Qian et. al. “High repetition rate 102 W middle infrared ZnGeP2 master oscillator power amplifier system with thermal lens compensation,” Opt. Lett. 44, 715–718 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.-R. Zhao, et. al. “231 W dual end-pumped Ho:YAG MOPA system and its application to a mid-infrared ZGP OPO,” Opt. Lett. 43, 5989–5992 (2018). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schellhorn and G. Spindler, “High-Efficient Resonantly Pumped Q-Switched Ho:LLF MOPA System”, in Laser Congress 2019 (ASSL, LAC, LS&C), OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2019), paper JTh3A.18. [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Smith and M. S. Bowers, “Image-rotating cavity designs for improved beam quality in nanosecond optical parametric oscillators”, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 18, 706–713 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bigotta, G. Stöppler, J. Schöner, M. Schellhorn, and M. Eichhorn, “Novel non-planar ring cavity for enhanced beam quality in highpulse-energy optical parametric oscillators”, Opt. Mater. Express 4, 411–423 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Schellhorn, G. Spindler, and M. Eichhorn, “Improvement of the beam quality of a high-pulse-energy mid-infrared fractional-image-rotation-enhancement ZnGeP2 optical parametric oscillator”, Opt. Lett. 42, 1185–1188 (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.