EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- V.V. Anashin et al., Status of the KEDR detector, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A 478, pp 420-425 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Baru et al., Trigger of the KEDR Detector, Instruments and Experimental Techniques, Vol. 54, No. 3, pp. 335–349 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ruban et al., The CMD-3 data acquisition and control system, Nucl. Instr. Meth. A 598, p 317 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kozyrev et al., The CMD-3 TOMA DAQ infrastructure, JINST 9 C10016 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Etcd key-value store, https://etcd.io/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.