EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- ALICE Collaboration, “The ALICE experiment at the CERN LHC”, JINST 3 S08002 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Appelshäuser et al., “Space-charge distortion measurements and their calibration in the ALICE TPC”, in preparation [Google Scholar]
- ALICE Collaboration, “Technical Design Report for the Upgrade of the ALICE Time Projection Chamber”, CERN-LHCC-2013-020 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Buncic et al. [ALICE Collaboration], “Technical Design Report for the Upgrade of the Online-Offline Computing System”, CERN-LHCC-2015-006 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ALICE Collaboration, “Technical Design Report for the Upgrade of the ALICE Read-out & Trigger System”, CERN-LHCC-2013-019 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., “Track Reconstruction in the ALICE TPC using GPUs for LHC Run 3”, EPJ Web of Conferences 214, 01050 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ALICE Collaboration, “The ALICE Transition Radiation Detector: construction, operation, and performance”, NIM A 881, 88–127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr, V. Lindenstruth, “Portable and Vendor-Independent Low-Level Programming and Performance Benchmarking for Graphics Cards and Processors”, 2017 IEEE 19th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications Workshops (HPCCWS), 1-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.