EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- D. Contardo, M. Klute, J. Mans, L. Silvestris, J. Butler, Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC2015-010. LHCC-P-008. CMS-TDR-15-02, Geneva (2015), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2020886 [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC-2017-009. CMS-TDR-014, CERN, Geneva (2017), http://cds.cern.ch/record/2272264 [Google Scholar]
- G. Hall, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. 824, 292 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ardila-Perez, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 936, 329 (2019), frontier Detectors for Frontier Physics: 14th Pisa Meeting on Advanced Detectors [Google Scholar]
- C. Collaboration, Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC-2017-013. CMS-TDR-017, CERN, Geneva (2017), this is the CMS Interim TDR devoted to the upgrade of the CMS L1 trigger in view of the HL-LHC running, as approved by the LHCC., https://cds.cern.ch/record/2283192 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rose et al., Serenity: An ATCA prototyping platform for CMS Phase-2, in Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics (TWEPP18): Antwerpen, Belgium, September 17-21, 2018 (2019), Vol. TWEPP2018, p. 115 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Mendez, V. Bobillier, S.L. Haas, M. Joos, S. Mico, F. Vasey, CERN-IPMC solution for AdvancedTCA blades, in Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics (TWEPP17): Santa Cruz, CA, USA, September 11-15, 2017 (2018), Vol. TWEPP-17, p. 053 [Google Scholar]
- Pigeon Point, Pigeon Point’s PICMG products (2020), http://www.pigeonpoint.com/products_picmg.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Albert et al., The Apollo ATCA Platform, in Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics (TWEPP19) Santiago de Compostela, Spain, September 2-6, 2019 (2019), 1911.06452 [Google Scholar]
- E. GmbH, Mercury ZX1 Xilinx Zynq 7030/7035/7045 SoC Module (2020), https://www.enclustra.com/en/products/system-on-chip-modules/mercury-zx1/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Vicente, T. Gorski, A. Svetek, J. Tikalsky, R. Fobes, S. Dasu, W. Smith, PoS TWEPP-17, 102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Trenz Electronic GmbH, TE0803 - Zynq UltraScale+ (2018), https://shop.trenz-electronic.de/en/Products/Trenz-Electronic/TE08XX-Zynq-UltraScale/TE0803-Zynq-UltraScale/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Cascadan, L. Calligaris, A. França, A. Shinoda, B. Casu, L. Ramalho, S. de Souza, L. Ardila, O. Sander, OpenIPMC: a free open source Intelligent Platform Management Controller for AdvancedTCA (2020), https://gitlab.com/openipmc/openipmc [Google Scholar]
- Polaris Networks Inc, AtcaTest3 (2020), https://members.picmg.org/kshowcase/view/view_item/f66bd9bbd767677d1e7ece11ca07c31a5ffca72d [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.