EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- CMS Collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, JINST 3 (2008) SO8004 [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, The electromagnetic calorimeter project, Technical Design Report, CERN/LHCC 97-033, CMS TDR 4 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anfreville et al., Laser monitoring system for the CMS lead tungstate crystal calorimeter, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 594 (2008) 292 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The CMS Collaboration, CMS TriDAS project: Technical Design Report, Volume 1: The Trigger Systems, CERN/LHCC 2000-038 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- The CMS Collaboration, CMS high level trigger, CERN/LHCC 2007-021 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Di Marco, CMS electromagnetic calorimeter calibration and timing performance during LHC Run I and future prospects, https://cds.cern.ch/record/1975982 [Google Scholar]
- D. Hufnagel et al, The architecture and operation of the CMS Tier-0, J. Phys.: Conf.Ser.331 032017 [Google Scholar]
- F. Cavallari and C. Rovelli, Calibration and Performance of the CMS Electromagnetic Calorimeter in LHC Run 2, these proceedings. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.