EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- S. Neuhaus, S. Skambraks, C. Kiesling, EPJ Web Conf. 150, 00009 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Duarte et al., JINST 13, P07027 (2018), 1804.06913 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nottbeck, C. Schmitt, V. Büscher, JINST 14, P09014 (2019), 1903.10201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3, S08003 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Technical Design Report for the Phase-I Upgrade of the ATLAS TDAQ System, CERN-LHCC-2013-018, ATLAS-TDR-023 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Technical Design Report for the Phase-II Upgrade of the ATLAS TDAQ System, CERN-LHCC-2017-020. ATLAS-TDR-029 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Keras: The python deep learning library, https://keras.io/ [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Identification of Hadronically-Decaying W Bosons and Top Quarks Using High-Lev√el Features as Input to Boosted Decision Trees and Deep Neural Networks in ATLAS at s = 13 TeV, ATL-PHYS-PUB-2017-004 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.