EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- D. Lawrence, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 119, 042018 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Al Ghoul, E.G. Anassontzis, F. Barbosa, A. Barnes, T.D. Beattie, D.W. Bennett, V.V. Berdnikov, T. Black, W. Boeglin, W.K. Brooks et al., AIP Conference Proceedings 1735, 020001 (2016), https://aip.scitation.org/doi/pdf/10.1063/1.4949369 [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia contributors, Arrow(Computer Science) (2004), [Online; accessed 22-March2019], https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(computer_science) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jakob, J. Rhinelander, D. Moldovan, pybind11 — seamless operability between c++11 and python (2016), https://github.com/pybind/pybind11 [Google Scholar]
- Electron Ion Collider, EIC software (2020), https://eic.gitlab.io [Google Scholar]
- N. Brei, D. Lawrence, JANA2: Multi-threaded HENP Event Reconstruction (2020), https://zenodo.org/badge/latestdoi/117695469 [Google Scholar]
- JANA2 online documentation (2020), https://jeffersonlab.github.io/JANA2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.