EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 - Offline Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3 (2008) S08003. [Google Scholar]
- W. Lukas, “Fast Simulation for ATLAS: Atlfast-II and ISF,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 396 (2012) 022031. doi:10.1088/1742-6596/396/2/022031 https://cds.cern.ch/record/1458503 [Google Scholar]
- PCA principle and the implementation used for FastCaloSimV2 is described at https://root.cern.ch/doc/master/classTPrincipal.html. [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration. The new Fast Calorimeter Simulation in ATLAS. ATL-SOFTPUB-2018-002, 2018. https://cds.cern.ch/record/2630434 [Google Scholar]
- M. Aharrouche et al., Nucl. Inst. Methods A568, 601 (2006), arXiv:0608012[physics] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Evidence for prompt photon production in p p collisions at √s = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector, Tech. Rep. ATLAS-CONF-2010-077, CERN, Geneva, Jul, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Plots available at the ATLAS Simulation TWiki (SIM-2019-008 and SIM-2019-009). [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Kingma and M. Welling. Auto-Encoding Variational Bayes. arXiv:1312.6114 [stat.ML] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.