EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3 - Middleware and Distributed Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- HTCondor public web site, https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/index.html [Google Scholar]
- J. Balcas et al. “Using the glideinWMS System as a Common Resource Provisioning Layer in CMS”, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664 062031 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Glidein-based Workflow Management System, https://glideinwms.fnal.gov/doc.prd/index.html [Google Scholar]
- The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid http://wlcg.web.cern.ch [Google Scholar]
- D. Da Silva Gomes et al. “Experience with dynamic resource provisioning of the CMS online cluster using a cloud overlay”, EPJ Web of Conferences. 214. 07017 (2019). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pérez-Calero Yzquierdo et al. “CMS readiness for multi-core workload scheduling”, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 898 052030 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Spiga et al. “Exploiting private and commercial clouds to generate on-demand CMS computing facilities with DODAS”, EPJ Web of Conferences. 214. 07027 (2019). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Anderson. “BOINC: A Platform for Volunteer Computing”, J Grid Computing (2019). [Google Scholar]
- LHC at Home, https://lhcathome.cern.ch/lhcathome/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Timm et al. “Virtual machine provisioning, code management, and data movement design for the Fermilab HEPCloud Facility”, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 898 052041 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Smith et al. “Sharing server nodes for storage and computer”, EPJ Web of Conferences. 214. 08025 (2019). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- HEP Software Foundation, “A Roadmap for HEP Software and Computing R&D for the 2020s”, HSF-CWP-2017-01, arXiv:1712.06982 physics.comp-ph (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pérez-Calero Yzquierdo et al. “CMS Strategy for HPC resource exploitation”, to be published in these proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- J. Balcas et al. “Pushing HTCondor and glideinWMS to 200K+ Jobs in a Global Pool for CMS before Run 2”, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664 062030 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.