EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4 - Data Organisation, Management and Access|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- I. Bird, S. Campana https://cds.cern.ch/record/2621698 [Google Scholar]
- HEP Software Foundation, https://hepsoftwarefoundation.org/ [Google Scholar]
- HEP Software Foundation, A Roadmap for HEP Software and Computing R&D for the 2020s, arXiv:1712.06982 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rizzi, G. Petrucciani and M. Peruzzi for the CMS Collaboration Further reduction in CMS event data for analysis: the NANOAOD format EPJ Web of Conferences 214, 06021 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hanushevsky et al, https://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- Rene Brun and Fons Rademakers, ROOT An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework, Proceedings AIHENP’96 Workshop, Lausanne, Sep. 1996, Nucl. Inst. & Meth. in Phys. Res. A 389 (1997) 81-86. See also [root.cern.ch/] (http://root.cern.ch/). D. Lange et al, CMS Computing Resources: Meeting the demands of the high-luminosity LHC physics program, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- R. Vernet, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664, 052040 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Worldwide LHC Computing Grid, http://wlcg.web.cern.ch [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.