EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||4 - Data Organisation, Management and Access|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- dCache storage system, https://www.dcache.org/ [Google Scholar]
- IBM Spectrum Protect (IBM SP), https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/de/SSEQVQ/landing/welcome_sseqvq.html [Google Scholar]
- J. van Wezel, D. Ressmann, “TSM as tape storage backend for disk pool managers”, HEPiX Spring Meeting, Roma, I, April 3-7, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- dsmc-client, https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSEQVQ_8.1.6/client/c_start_cmdline.html [Google Scholar]
- Ressmann Doris, et al., “The GridKa Tape System: status and outlook.”, EPJ Web of Conferences. Vol. 214. EDP Sciences, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Andreeva J., Boehm M., Gaidioz B. et al. Experiment Dashboard for Monitoring Computing Activities of the LHC Virtual Organizations. J Grid Computing 8, 323–339 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10723-010-9148-x [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.