EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||5 - Software Development|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- cProfiler, https://docs.python.org/2/library/profile.html#module-cProfile [Google Scholar]
- pyinstrument a Statistical Profiler for Python, https://github.com/joerick/pyinstrument [Google Scholar]
- trace the Python tracing tool, https://docs.python.org/2/library/trace.html [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dawes, G. Reger, Explaining Violations of Properties in Control-Flow Temporal Logic, in Runtime Verification 19th International Conference, RV 2019, Porto, Portugal, October 8-11, 2019, Proceedings (2019), pp. 202–220, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-32079-9_12 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pnueli, The temporal logic of programs, in 18th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (sfcs 1977) (1977), pp. 46–57, ISSN 0272-5428 [Google Scholar]
- H. Barringer, A. Goldberg, K. Havelund, K. Sen, Rule-Based Runtime Verification, in Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation, edited by B. Steffen, G. Levi (Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2004), pp. 44–57, ISBN 978-3-54024622-0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hallé, S. Varvaressos, A Formalization of Complex Event Stream Processing (2014), Vol. 2014, pp. 2–11 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bauer, M. Leucker, C. Schallhart, ACM Trans. Softw. Eng. Methodol. 20, 14:1 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dawes, G. Reger, Specification of temporal properties of functions for runtime verification, in Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing, SAC 2019, Limassol, Cyprus, April 8-12, 2019 (2019), pp. 2206–2214, https://doi.org/10.1145/3297280.3297497 [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dawes, G. Reger, G. Franzoni, A. Pfeiffer, G. Govi, VyPR2: A Framework for Runtime Verification of Python Web Services, in Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems 25th International Conference, TACAS 2019, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, April 6-11, 2019, Proceedings, Part II (2019), pp. 98–114, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17465-1_6 [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dawes, C. Collaboration, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 898, 042059 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Collaboration, Journal of Instrumentation 3, S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bartocci, Y. Falcone, A. Francalanza, M. Leucker, G. Reger, in Lectures on Runtime Verification Introductory and Advanced Topics (2018), Vol. 10457 of LNCS, pp. 1–23 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.