EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||9 - Exascale Science|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- J. Albrecht, et al, A Roadmap for HEP Software and Computing RD for the 2020s, Computing and Software for Big Science Volume 3, Article number: 7, 2019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Offline, Software and Computing, HPC resources integration at CMS, CMS-NOTE-2020-002 ; CERN-CMS-NOTE-2020-002 [Google Scholar]
- Singularity webpage: https://singularity.lbl.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Blomer et al, Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 331 042003, 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Espinal, et al, The Quest to solve the HL-LHC data access puzzle. The first year of the DOMA ACCESS Working Group, to be published in these proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pérez-Calero Yzquierdo, CMS strategy for HPC resource exploitation, to be published in these proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Slurm worload manager: https://slurm.schedmd.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Frontier Squid as a distribution of the well-known squid http caching proxy software that is optimized for use with applications on the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG): http://frontier.cern.ch/ [Google Scholar]
- IBM GPFS (General Parallel File System): https://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view_group.php?id=4840 [Google Scholar]
- HTCondor webpage: https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Tannenbaum, et al, introduced the concept: What’s new in HTCondor, HTCondor Week 2018: https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1201/session/8/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Tannenbaum, et al, Development ideas: What’s new in HTCondor, EU HTCondor Workshop 2019: https://indico.cern.ch/event/817927/contributions/3570445/8 [Google Scholar]
- Bosco: https://osg-bosco.github.io/docs/BoscoInstall/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.