EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2020Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy. Course 5 – “Energy: Where we stand and where we go”
|Number of page(s)||22|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Romanelli F., “Fusion energy”, these Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Java-based Nuclear Data Information System: http://www.oecd-nea.org/janis/. [Google Scholar]
- Classiﬁcation of Radioactive Waste, No. GSG-1, General Safety Guide (IAEA) 2004, https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/Pub1419_web.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Caciuffo R., “Generation IV nuclear reactor systems”, these Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Today, second edition, NEA No. 6885 (OECD) 2012, p. 9, http://www.oecd-nea.org/pub/nuclearenergytoday/6885-nuclear-energy-today.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA Power Reactor Information System (PRIS): https://www.iaea.org/PRIS/home.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- OECD/IEA, 2019 Key World Energy Statistics (IEA Publications) 2019, https://webstore.iea.org/key-world-energy-statistics-2019, License: http://www.iea.org/t&c. [Google Scholar]
- OECD/IEA and OECD/NEA, 2015 Projected Costs of Generating Electricity, 2015 edition (IEA) 2015, pp. 14–15, https://www.oecd-nea.org/ndd/pubs/2015/7057-proj-costs-electricity-2015.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Working Group III Contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) (Cambridge University Press, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) 2014, p. 71. [Google Scholar]
- Uranium 2014: Resources, Production and Demand, NEA No. 7209 (OECD) 2014, http://www.oecd-nea.org/ndd/pubs/2014/7209-uranium-2014.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- OECD/IEA, 2019 Nuclear Power in a Clean Energy System (IEA Publications) 2019, https://webstore.iea.org/nuclear-power-in-a-clean-energy-system, License: http://www.iea.org/t&c. [Google Scholar]
- “Scientists warn 20% of US nuclear capacity at risk”, in Nuclear Energy Insider, Reuters Events, November 14, 2018 (Nuclear Energy Insider) 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Nifenecker H., Meplan O. and David S., Accelerator Driven Subcritical Reactors (IOP, Bristol and Philadelphia) 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Generation IV International Forum (Physics Publishing, Bristol and Philadelphia) 2003, https://www.gen-4.org/. [Google Scholar]
- Aït Abderrahim H., “Realisation of a new large research infrastructure in Belgium, MYRRHA”, these Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.