EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. E. Johnson and D. Kotlyar. “A Transport-Free Method for Predicting the Post-depletion Spatial Neutron Flux Distribution.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 194, pp. 120–137 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, development, and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pusa and J. Lepp¨anen. “Computing the Matrix Exponential in Burnup Calculations.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 164(2), pp. 140–150 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pusa. “Higher-Order Chebyshev Rational Approximation Method and Application to Burnup Equations.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 182(2), pp. 297–318 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Stéfan van der Walt, S. C. Colbert, and G. Varoquaux. “The NumPy Array: A Structure for Efficient Numerical Computation.” Computing in Science & Engineering, volume 9, pp. 21–29 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. Jones, T. Oliphant, P. Peterson, et al. “SciPy: Open source scientific tools for Python.” (2001–). URL http://www.scipy.org/. [Online]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.