EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B, Zhang, et al, “Development of Generic Inserts Methodology”, Proceedings of PHSOR 2016, Sun Valley, Idaho USA, May 1–5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S Liu, et al, ANC: “A Westinghouse Advanced Nodal Computer Code”, WCAP-10966-A, WCAP-10966-A-AD1, Westinghouse Electric Company, September 1986, and 1989. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mayhue, et al, “Qualification of NEXUS/ANC Nuclear Design System for PWR Analysis”, Proceedings of PHSOR 2008, Interlaken, Switzerland, Sept. 14–19, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Liu et al, “Pin Power Prediction in the Westinghouse Advanced Nodal Code”, Trans. Am. Nuclear Soc., 53, 246, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, et al., “Development of a Three-Dimensional Pseudo Pin-by-Pin Calculation Methodology in ANC”, Nuclear Technology, Volume 183 (3), September 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ouisloumen, et al. “PARAGON: The New Westinghouse Assembly Lattice Code”, ANS International Meeting on Mathematical Methods for Nuclear Applications, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.