EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A.-M. Baudron and J.-J. Lautard. “MINOS: a simplified PN solver for core calculation.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 155(2), pp. 250–263 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ciarlet Jr, L. Giret, E. Jamelot, and F. Kpadonou. “Numerical analysis of the mixed finite element method for the neutron diffusion eigenproblem with heterogeneous coefficients.” ESAIM: Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis, volume 52(5), pp. 2003–2035 (2018). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, W. Bangerth, and J. Ragusa. “Three-dimensional h-adaptivity for the multigroup neutron diffusion equations.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 51(3), pp. 543–555 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang and J. Ragusa. “Application of hp adaptivity to the multigroup diffusion equations.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 161(1), pp. 22–48 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vohralík. “A posteriori error estimates for lowest-order mixed finite element discretizations of convection-diffusion-reaction equations.” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, volume 45(4), pp. 1570–1599 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L. Giret. Numerical Analysis of a Non-Conforming Domain Decomposition for the Multigroup SPN Equations. Ph.D. thesis, University Paris-Saclay (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ciarlet Jr, M.-H. Do, and F. Madiot. “A posteriori error estimates of the Neutron Diffusion equations for mixed finite element discretizations.” In preparation. [Google Scholar]
- T. Takeda and H. Ikeda. “3-D neutron transport benchmarks.” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, volume 28(7), pp. 656–669 (1991). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.