EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. Mikityuk, E. Girardi, J. Krepel, E. Bubelis, E. Fridman, A. Rineiski, N. Girault, F. Payot, L. Buligins, G. Gerbeth, N. Chauvin, C. Latge, and J.-C. Garnier. “ESFR - SMART: new Horizon - 2020 project on SFR safety.” In International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles: Next Generation Nuclear Systems for Sustainable Developmen. Yekaterinburg, Russia (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rineiski, C. Meriot, M. Marchetti, J. Krepel, K. I. T. Iket, C. Nord, B. G. Monge, P. Scherrer, and I. Psi. “Core Safety Measures in Esfr-Smart.” PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics Paving The Way Towards More Efficient Systems (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Fridman and K. Mikityuk. “ESFR T1.2.1 Vademecum.” Technical report (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lindley, J. Hosking, P. Smith, D. Powney, B. Tollit, T. Newton, R. Perry, T. Ware, and P. Smith. “Current status of the reactor physics code WIMS and recent developments.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 102, pp. 148–157 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kavenoky. “The SPH homogenisation method.” In A Specialists’ Meeting on Homogenization Methods in Reactor Physics, IAEA TECDOC-231 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee. “SCALE Code System.” Technical report, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Oak Ridge, TN (United States) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jiménez-Carrascosa, E. Fridman, N. García-Herranz, F. Alvarez-Velarde, P. Romojaro, and F. Bostelmann. “About the impact of the Unresolved Resonance Region in Monte Carlo simulations of Sodium Fast Reactors.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Ruggieri, J. Tommasi, J. F. Lebrat, C. Suteau, D. Plisson-Rieunier, C. De Saint Jean, G. Rimpault, and J. C. Sublet. “ERANOS 2.1: International code system for GEN IV fast reactor analysis.” In Proceedings of the 2006 International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants, ICAPP’06 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Krepel, S. Pelloni, K. Mikityuk, and P. Coddington. “EQL3D: ERANOS based equilibrium fuel cycle procedure for fast reactors.” Annals of Nuclear Energy (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ponomarev, A. Bednarova, and K. Mikityuk. “New Sodium Fast Reactor Neutronics Benchmark.” In PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics paving the way towards more efficient systems. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk, E. Girardi, J. Krepel, E. Bubelis, E. Fridman, A. Rineiski, N. Girault, F. Payot, L. Buligins, G. Gerbeth, N. Chauvin, C. Latge, and J. Guidez. “Horizon-2020 ESFR-SMART project on SFR safety: status after first 15 months.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.