EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Papadionysiou et al., “Assessment of nTRACER and PARCS Performance for VVER Configurations,” Int. Conf. Math. Comput. Methods Appl. to Nucl. Sci. Eng. (M&C 2019), pp. 700–709, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- I. Spasov, P. Ivanov, and N. Kolev, “Simulation of a rod ejection transient in VVER-1000 with COBAYA4-CTF,” Comptes Rendus L’Academie Bulg. des Sci., vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 325–334, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jimenez, “Testing of SUBCHANFLOW and COBRA-TF models for a VVER fuel assembly,” NURESAFE Technical note, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Perin, “Development of a Multi-Physics, Multi-Scale simulation tool for LWR safety analysis,” TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITÄT MÜNCHEN, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Jung et al., “Practical numerical reactor employing direct whole core neutron transport and subchannel thermal/hydraulic solvers,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, vol. 62, pp. 357–374, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Cho et al., , “Whole core transport calculation employing hexagonal modular ray tracing and CMFD formulation,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 740–751, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B. Becker, “Investigations of COBRA-EN and COBRA-TF for core and assembly simulations and coupling of COBRA-TF and KARBUS,” 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.