EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, “SCALE Code System,” US Department of Energy, Oak Ridge (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Jessee, W. A. Wieselquist, T. M. Evans, S. P. Hamilton, J. J. Jarrell, K. S. Kim, J. P. Lefebvre, R. A. Lefebvre, U. Mertyurek, A. B. Thompson and M. L. Williams, “Polaris: a new two-dimensional lattice physics analysis capability for the SCALE code system,” Oak Ridge National Lab, Oak Ridge (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Atfield, “28-Element Natural UO2 Fuel Assemblies in ZED-2,” Nuclear Energy Agency, Report Number NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)1, Identification Number ZED2-HWR-EXP-001 CRIT (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Younan and D. Novog, “Extension and Preliminary Validation of the Polaris Lattice Physics Code for CANDU Analysis,” Nuclear Engineering & Design, 2020. doi:10.1016/j.nucengdes.2020.110540 [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert, “DRAGON5 and DONJON5, the contribution of École Polytechnique de Montréal to the SALOME platform”, invited paper presented at the Third Int. Conf. on Physics and Technology of Reactors and Applications (PHYTRA3), May 12 -14, 2014, Tetouan, Morocco (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert and A. Santamarina, “Refinement of the Santamarina-Hfaiedh Energy Mesh Between 22.5 eV and 11.4 keV,” paper presented at the Int. Conf. on the Physics of Reactors, September 14 -19, Interlaken, Switzerland (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.