EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. Smith, “Assembly Homogenization Techniques For Light Water Reactor Analysis,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 303-335, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee, Editors, “SCALE Code System,” ORNL/TM-2005/39, Oak Ridge, TN, Aug 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lee, Y. S. Jung, and M. A. Smith, “FY17 Status Report on NEAMS Neutronics Activities,” Nuclear Engineering Division, Argonne National Laboratory, Chicago, Sep, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ivanov, E. Müller, M. Ouisloumen, K. Ivanov, “Embedded lattice transport calculations based on PARAGON-NEM code system for reactor core analysis,” in International Conference on the Physics of Reactors, Interlaken, Switzerland, September 14-19, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Lawrence, “Progress in NODAL Methods for the Solution of the Neutron Diffusion and Transport Equations,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 271-301, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanchez, “Assembly homogenization techniques for core calculations,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 51, pp. 14-31, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. D. DeHart, et al, “NEA/NSC OECD/NEA Time Dependent Benchmark using Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake-IQS and TDKENO,” Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, ID, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Langenbuch, A. Seubert, and W. Zwermann, “HIGH ACCURACY LARGE SCALE MONTE CARLO AND DETERMINISTIC TRANSPORT CALCULATIONS FOR CRITICAL SYSTEMS,” in M&C, Monterey, California, April 15-19, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Jung, C. H. Lee and M. A. Smith, “Verification of High-Fidelity Neutronics Code PROTEUS for C5G7 Benchmark Problems,” in Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, San Fransisco, California, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou, H. Choi, K.N. Ivanov, “Development of an iterative diffusion-transport method based on MICROX-2 cross section libraries,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 77, pp. 335-342, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.