EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- “The ARCADIA Reactor Analysis System for PWRs Methodology Description and Benchmarking Results,” ANP-10297NP, Rev. 0 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mala, A. Pautz, H. Ferroukhi, “EPR Fuel Cycle Depletion with Pin-by-pin Code Tortin and Nodal Code SIMULATE5,” Proc. of M&C 2019, Portland, USA, August 25-29 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Salko, M. N. Avramova, “CTF Theory Manual,” NC State University (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bahadir, S. O. Lindahl, “Studsvik’s Next Generation Nodal Code SIMULATE-5,” Proc. of ANFM 2009, South Carolina, USA, April 12-15 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, “Serpent – a Continuous-energy Monte Carlo Reactor Physics Burnup Calculation Code,” VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mala, “Pin-by-pin Treatment of LWR Cores with Cross section Equivalence Procedures and Higher-order Transport Methods,” PhD thesis, EPFL (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Hagrman, “INTERPIN-CS User’s Manual,” Studsvik Scandpower SOA-95/21 Rev.1 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Lindahl, T. Bahadir, G. Grandi, “SIMULATE5 – Methodogy,” Studsvik Scandpower Report SSP-10/465 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rhodes, K. Smith, D. Lee, “CASMO-5 Development and Applications,” Proc. of PHYSOR 2006, Vancouver, Canada, September 10-14 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hebert, “A Consistent Technique for the Pin-by-Pin Homogenization of a Pressurized Water Reactor Assembly,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 113, pp. 227-238 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- D. Page Blair, UK EPR Pre-construction Safety Report, UKEPR-0002-043 Issue 05 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kruners, G. Grandi, M. Carlsson, “PWR Transient Xenon Modeling and Analysis using STUDSVIK CMS,” Proc. of TopFuel 2010, Orlando, Florida, USA, September 26-29 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.