EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. Kim, et. al., “Neutron Capture Energies for Flux Normalization and Approximate Model for Gamma-Smeared Power,” CASL-U-2017-1377-000, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick, “ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data,” Nucl. Data Sheets, 112, pp. 2887-2996 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Turinsky, et. al., “NESTLE, Few-Group Neutron Diffusion Equation Solver Utilizing the Nodal Expansion Method for Eigenvalue, Adjoint, Fixed-source Steady-state and Transient Problems,” Electric Power Research Center, North Carolina State University (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Rathbun and D. P. Griesheimer, “Effect of Delayed Energy Release on Power Normalization in Reactor Depletion Calculations,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 116, pp. 1144-1149 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, B. Kochunas, W. Martin, and T. Downar, “Delayed Fission Energy Effect on LWR Normal Operation and Transients,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 128, pp. 84-93 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, John Wiley & Sons. Inc., New York City, USA (2000). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Y. Liu, W. Martin, K, Kim, “Energy Deposition Analysis for VERA Progression Problems by MCNP,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey, “‘VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications,” CASL-U-2012-0131-003, CASL (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Collins, “Listing of Available ACE Data Tables (rev. 4),” LA-UR-13-21822, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.