EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Jiménez, M. Avramova, D. Cuervo, and K. Ivanov. “Comparative analysis of neutronics/thermal-hydraulics multi-scale coupling for LWR analysis.” PHYSOR08 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Clarno, R. Pawlowski, T. M. Evans, B. Kochunas, and J. Turner. “High fidelity modeling of pellet-clad interaction using the CASL virtual environment for reactor applications.” In Proceedings of the ANS Joint International Conference on Mathematics and Computation (M&C 2015), Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications (SNA) and the Monte Carlo (MC) Method (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Daeubler, A. Ivanov, B. L. Sjenitzer, V. Sanchez, R. Stieglitz, and R. Macian-Juan. “High-fidelity coupled Monte Carlo neutron transport and thermal-hydraulic simulations using Serpent 2/SUBCHANFLOW.” ANENDJ (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Daeubler, J. Jimenez, and V. Sanches. “Development of a high-fidelity Monte Carlo thermal-hydraulics coupled code system Serpent/SUBCHANFLOW–first results.” In Proceedings of Physor (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. G. McClarren. “Theoretical aspects of the simplified Pn equations.” TTSPB, (2-4) (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Thompson and K. Ivanov. “Advances in the Pennsylvania State University NEM code.” ANENDJ (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Lewis, M. Smith, N. Tsoulfanidis, G. Palmiotti, T. Taiwo, and R. Blomquist. “Benchmark specification for Deterministic 2-D/3-D MOX fuel assembly transport calculations without spatial homogenization (C5G7 MOX).” NEA/NSC (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” In SNA+ MC 2013-Joint International Conference on Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications+ Monte Carlo. EDP Sciences (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert. “DRAGON5: Designing computational schemes dedicated to fission nuclear reactors for space.” Proceedings of Nuclear and Emerging Technologies for Space (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, J. Hou, and K. N. Ivanov. “Implementation of Second-Order Discontinuity Factor for Simplified P3 Theory in NEM.” PHYSOR18 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Boyd, S. Shaner, L. Li, B. Forget, and K. Smith. “The OpenMOC Method of Characteristics Neutral Particle Transport Code.” ANENDJ (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y.-A. Chao. “A new and rigorous SPN theory–Part III: A succinct summary of the GSPN theory, the P3 equivalent GSP3 (3) and implementation issues.” ANENDJ (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.