EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R. Le Tellier, C. Suteau, D. Fournier, and J. M. Ruggieri. “High-order discrete ordinate transport in hexagonal geometry: a new capability in ERANOS.” Il Nuovo cimento della Società italiana di fisica C, volume 33(1), p. 121 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Calloo and A. Hébert. “Development and Evaluation of a Discontinuous Galerkin Method in the DRAGON5 Code.” In 38th Annual Conference of the Canadian Nuclear Society and 42nd Annual CNS/CNA Student Conference. Canadian Nuclear Society, Saskatoon, SK, Canada (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Reed and T. R. Hill. “Triangular mesh methods for the neutron transport for a scalar hyperbolic equation.” Technical Report LA-UR-73-479, Los Alamos Scientific Lab., N. Mex. (1973). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert. “High order diamond differencing schemes.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 33(17), pp. 1479–1488 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G. Marleau, A. Hébert, and R. Roy. “New computational methods used in the lattice code DRAGON.” In Topical Meeting on Advances in Reactor Physics, volume 1, pp. 8–11 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert. “A Raviart-Thomas-Schneider implementation of the simplified Pn method in 3-D hexagonal geometry.” In International Conference on the Physics of Reactor, PHYSOR. American Nuclear Society, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Komano, T. Takeda, and T. Sekiya. “Improved few-group coarse-mesh method for calculating three-dimensional power distribution in fast breeder reactor.” Technical Report NEACRPL-204 (1978). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.