EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- N.Z. Cho, G.S. Lee and C.J. Park, “Refinement of the 2-D/1-D Fusion Method for 3-D Whole Core Transport Calculation,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc. 87, pp. 417 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Joo, J.Y. Cho, K.S. Kim, C.C. Lee and S.Q. Zee, “Methods and Performance of a Three-Dimensional Whole-Core Transport Code DeCART,” Proc. Physics of Fuel Cycles and Advanced Nuclear Systems: Global Developments (PHYSOR-2004), Chicago, Illinois, April 25-29, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hursin, “Full Core, Heterogeneous, Time Dependent Neutron Transport Calculations with the 3D Code DeCart,” PhD Thesis, University of California, Department of Nuclear Engineering, Berkeley (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Kelly and E.W. Larsen, “2D/1D Approximations to the 3D Neutron Transport Equation. I: Theory,” Proc. Mathematics and Computation (M&C 2013), Sun Valley, Idaho, May 5-9, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Smith, D. Kaushik, A. Wollaber, W.S. Yang, and B. Smith, “New Neutronics Analysis Tool Development at Argonne National Laboratory,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles (FR09), Kyoto, Japan, December 7-11, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Gunow, S. Shaner, B. Forget and K. Smith, “Reducing 3D MOC Storage with Axial on the Fly Ray Tracing,” Proc. PHYSOR 2016, May 1-5, 2016, Sun Valley, Idaho (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lafleche, M.A. Smith and C. Lee, “PROTEUS-MOC: A 3D Deterministic Solver Incorporating 2D Method of Characteristics,” Proc. Mathematics and Computation (M&C 2013), Sun Valley, Idaho, May 5-9, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, A. Hsieh, W.S. Yang and Y. S. Jung, “Consistent pCMFD Acceleration Schemes of the Three-Dimensional Transport Code PROTEUS-MOC,” Nucl. Sci. Eng. 193, pp. 828–853 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Smith, E.E. Lewis, and B.-C. Na, “Benchmark on Deterministic Transport Calculations Without Spatial Homogenization: MOX Fuel Assembly 3-D Extension Case,” NEA/NSC/DOC(2005)16, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development/Nuclear Energy Agency (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.