EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R. Yessayan, Y. Y. Azmy, S. Schunert, C. Garvey, “Analysis of Communication Performance Degradation of The Radiation Transport Code PIDOTS On High-Utilization, Multi-User HPC Systems”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, April 22-26, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- R. Zerr, Y. Azmy, “Solution of the Within-Group Multidimensional Discrete Ordinates Transport Equations on Massively Parallel Architectures,” Transactions ANS 105, 429 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yessayan, Y. Y. Azmy, R. J. Zerr, S. Schunert, “Mitigation of Communication Latency Based Slowdowns in the PIDOTS Massively Parallel SN Transport Code”, Proc. of M&C 2019, Portland, OR, Aug 25-29, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- “Trinity: Technical Specifications,” https://www.lanl.gov/projects/trinity/specifications.php [Google Scholar]
- E. Gabriel, et al., “Open MPI: Goals, Concept, and Design of a Next Generation MPI Implementation,” Proceedings of 11th European PVM/MPI User’s Group Meeting, Budapest, Hungary, Sept. 2004 [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Ferrer, Yousry Azmy, “A Robust Arbitrarily High-Order Transport Method of the Characteristic Type for Unstructured Grids”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol. 172, Number 1, pp. 33–51 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.