EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Azmy, Y. Y., Anistratov, D., & Zerr, R. J. (2015). Numerical and Analytical Studies of the Spectrum of Parallel Block Jacobi Iterations for Solving the Weighted Diamond Difference Form of the Sn Equations. Joint Int. Conf. Math & Comp. (M&C), Supercomputing in Nucl. App. (SNA) and the Monte Carlo (MC) method, Nashville, TN, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Plimpton, S., Hendrickson, B., Burns, S., & McLendon, W. (2000). Parallel Algorithms for Radiation Transport on Unstructured Grids. Proc. of 2000 ACM/IEEE Conf. on Supercomputing, Dallas, TX, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Hoagland, D. S., & Azmy, Y. Y. (2017). Iterative Properties of Parallel Block Jacobi - Integral Transport Matrix Method with Source Iteration Preconditioning. Int. Conf. Math & Comp. Meth. Applied to Nucl. Science & Engineering, Jeju, Korea. [Google Scholar]
- Hoagland, D. S., & Azmy, Y. Y. (2019). Fourier Analysis of Inexact Parallel Block Jacobi with Source Iteration Preconditioning and Computational Experimentation with Parallel Block Jacobi / Source Iteration Hybrid Methods. Int. Conf. Math & Comp. Meth. Applied to Nuclear Science & Eng., Portland, Oregon. [Google Scholar]
- Azmy, Y. Y. (2002). Unconditionally Stable and Robust Adjacent-Cell Diffusive Preconditioning of Weighted-Difference Particle Transport Methods is Impossible. J. Comp. Phys., 182, 213–233. [Google Scholar]
- Azmy, Y. Y. (1985). Nodal Methods for Problems in Fluid Mechanic and Neutron Transport. Phi Dissertation: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. [Google Scholar]
- Azmy, Y. Y. (2000). Acceleration of Multidimensional Discrete Ordinates Methods Via Adjacent-Cell Preconditioners. Nucl. Sci. & Eng., 136, 202–226. [Google Scholar]
- Cho, N. Z. (2005). Fundamentals and Recent Developments of Reactor Physics Methods. Nucl. Sci. & Eng., 37(1), 25–78. [Google Scholar]
- Azmy, Y. Y. (1988). The Weighted Diamond-Difference Form of Nodal Transport Methods. Nucl. Sci. & Eng., 98(1), 29–40. [Google Scholar]
- Ferrer, R. M., & Azmy, Y. Y. (2012). A Robust Arbitrarily High-Order Transport Method of the Characteristic Type for Unstructured Grids. Nucl. Sci. & Eng., 172(1), 33–51. [Google Scholar]
- Zerr, R. J. (2011). Solution of the Within-Group Multidimensional Discrete Ordinates Transport Equations on Massively Parallel Architectures. PhD Dissertation: Penn State University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.