EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- I. Nikiteas, S. Dargaville, C. Pain, P. N. Smith, and R. P. Smedley-Stevenson. “Impact of Load Balancing on Parallel Performance with Haar Wavelets Angular Adaptivity.” In International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 1, pp. 2542–2551. Portland, OR (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dargaville, A. G. Buchan, R. P. Smedley-Stevenson, P. N. Smith, and C. C. Pain. “Scalable angular adaptivity for Boltzmann transport.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 406, pp. 109–124 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Goffin, A. G. Buchan, A. C. Belme, C. C. Pain, M. D. Eaton, P. N. Smith, and R. P. Smedley-Stevenson. “Goal-based angular adaptivity applied to the spherical harmonics discretisation of the neutral particle transport equation.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 71, pp. 60–80 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Goffin, A. G. Buchan, S. Dargaville, C. C. Pain, P. N. Smith, and R. P. Smedley-Stevenson. “Goal-based angular adaptivity applied to a wavelet-based discretisation of the neutral particle transport equation.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 281, pp. 1032–1062 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Karypis and V. Kumar. “Multilevel Graph Partitioning Schemes.” [ICPP’95] International Conference on Parallel Processing, volume 3, pp. 113–122 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Buchan, A. S. Candy, S. R. Merton, C. C. Pain, J. I. Hadi, M. D. Eaton, A. J. H. Goddard, R. P. Smedley-Stevenson, and G. J. Pearce. “The Inner-Element Subgrid Scale Finite Element Method for the Boltzmann Transport Equation.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 164(2), pp. 105–121 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Agency. “Benchmark on Deterministic Transport CalculationsWithout Spatial Homogenisation A 2-D/3-D MOX Fuel Assembly Benchmark.” Technical report (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.