EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- I. K. Abu-Shumays. “Angular Quadratures for Improved Transport Computations.” Transport Theory and Statistical Physics, 30(2-3), pp. 169–204 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu. Asymptotic Convergence of the Angular Discretization Error in the Discrete Ordinates Approximation of the Particle Transport Equation. Ph.D. thesis, North Carolina State University (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu and Y. Y. Azmy. “Asymptotic Convergence of the Angular Discretization Error in the Scalar Flux Solution of the Discrete Ordinates Transport Equation with Isotropic Scattering in Two-Dimensional Cartesian Geometry.” In Int. Conf. on Math. and Comp. Methods Applied to Nucl. Sci. & Eng.. Jeju, Korea, April 16-20 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Lathrop and B. G. Carlson. “Discrete Ordinates Angular Quadrature of the Neutron Transport Equation.” Technical report, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1965). [Google Scholar]
- W. Walters. “Use of the Chebyshev-Legendre Quadrature Set in Discrete-Ordinate Codes.” In Computational methods in high temperature physics. Los Alamos, NM, Feb 2 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Spence. “The Generation of Arbitrary Order, Non-Classical, Gauss-type Quadrature for Transport Application.” Journal of Computational Physics, 296, pp. 25–57 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Haber. “Numerical Evaluation of Multiple Integrals.” SIAM Review, 12(4), (1970). [Google Scholar]
- P. Davis and P. Rabinowitz. Methods of Numerical Integration. Academic Press, Inc. (1984). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.