EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- S. Raschka. “MLxtend: Providing machine learning and data science utilities and extensions to Python’s scientific computing stack.” J Open Source Software, volume 3(24), p. 638 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Lewis and W. F. Miller. “Computational methods of neutron transport.” (1984). [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Reed, T. Hill, F. Brinkley, and K. Lathrop. “TRIPLET: A two-dimensional, multigroup, triangular mesh, planar geometry, explicit transport code.” Technical report, Los Alamos Scientific Lab., N. Mex.(USA) (1973). [Google Scholar]
- T. G¨uneysu and C. Paar. “Ultra high performance ECC over NIST primes on commercial FPGAs.” In International Workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, pp. 62–78. Springer (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tano and J. Ragusa. “Acceleration of Radiation Transport Solves Using Artificial Neural Networks.” arXiv preprint arXiv:190604017 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kobayashi, N. Sugimura, and Y. Nagaya. 3-D radiation transport benchmark problems and results for simple geometries with void regions. Nuclear Energy Agency (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.