EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Monte Carlo Transport|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Wang, W. Martin, and B. Collins, “Verification of a Multiphysics code with Method of Manufactured Solution.” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Vol. 116, pp. 1116–1119. San Francisco, CA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang. W. Martin, and B. Collins, “The application of Method of Manufactured Solutions to method of characteristics in planar geometry,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 121, pp. 295–304 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kooreman and D. P. Griesheimer, “A fully analytic space-time depletion benchmark for fixed-source and eigenvalue calculations and its application to Monte Carlo simulation,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 127, pp. 211–241 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bernede and G. Poette, “An Unsplit Monte-Carlo solver for the resolution of the linear Boltzmann equation coupled to (stiff) Bateman Equations,” Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 354, pp. 211–241 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Griesheimer, D. L. Aumiller, and D. F. Gill, “Proposed Semi-Analytic Benchmark for Coupled Neutronics/Thermal-Hydraulics Feedback in Multiphysics Simulations,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society,, Vol. 116, pp. 1285–1289 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gonzales, B. C. Kiedrowski, A. K. Prinja, and F. B. Brown, “Analytical, Semi-Analytical, and Numerical Heavy-Gas Verification Benchmark of the Effective Multiplication Factor and Temperature Coefficient,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol. 191, pp. 1–45 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Remley and D. P. Griesheimer, “A Fully Analytic Coupled Thermal-Neutronics Benchmark and its Application to Monte Carlo Simulation”, M&C 2019, Portland, OR, August 24-29, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Griesheimer, et al., “MC21 v6.0 – A Continuous-Energy Monte Carlo Particle Transport Code with Integrated Reactor Feedback Capabilities.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 82, pp. 29–40 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.