EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Monte Carlo Transport|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M.-J. Lee et al., “Coarse Mesh Finite Difference Formulation for Accelerated Monte Carlo Eigenval-ue Calculation”, Ann. Nucl. Eng., 65, 101 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Inhyung Kim and Yonghee Kim, “A Study on CMFD Truncation of Monte Carlo Neutron Transport Solution”, Trans. Korean Nuclear Society Autumn Mtg., Gyeongju, Korea, October 25-27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Inhyung Kim et. al., “Deterministic Truncation of the Monte Carlo Transport Solution for Reactor Eigenvalue and Pinwise Power Distribution”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., (2019) [Google Scholar]
- HyeonTae Kim et al., “Deterministic Truncation of Monte Carlo Solutions with Continuous Energy Nuclear Data”, Trans. Korean. Society Spring Mtg., Yeosu, Korea, October 25-26,(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Inhyung Kim and Yonghee Kim, “A Systematic Way to Determine Neutron Generation Size in Monte Carlo Simulation Accelerated by the CMFD”, Proc. of RPHA 2019, Osaka, Japan, Dec. 2-3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Inhyung Kim and Yonghee Kim, “Application of 1-Node CMFD Acceleration in DTMC Method”, Trans. of KNS., Ilsan, Korea, October 23-25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.